There’s no denying that Android has taken over the mobile world. Android is the most common OS used in mobiles.
Android: Application Development and Design Patterns exists as a blend of text, videos, code examples, and assessments, which together makes your learning and creating journey all the more fun and worth the cost.
This course starts with an introduction on Android Nougat. By getting to know all its new features, get started on building your own application. Start off by creating its UI with Android’s key developer tool the Android Studio and Android SDK. Networking concepts with the API are the next in line, followed by creating an application that will give you a practical hands on experience such as a News Reader application. Complete the building process by implementing Firebase Analytics and Crash Analysis to measure the success and health of your app.
You will gradually explore the different design and layout patterns and learn the best practices on how to use them together. You will then develop an application that will help you grasp activities, services, and broadcasts and their roles in Android development. Moving on, you will add user detecting classes and APIs such as for gesture detection, touch screen listeners and sensors to our app. You will also learn to adapt your app to run on tablets and other devices and platforms, including Android Wear, Auto, and TV. Finally, you will learn to connect your app to social media.
Who Should Attend
- This course is essential for you if your company has deployed or is about to deploy a Java-based application
- IT Professionals looking to expand and upgrade their skill with the latest technology
- Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts
- If you're a newbie in the world of app development, trying to create apps that sells on Play Store, then this course is for you.
- You should have basic knowledge of Java
- Have a computer preferably a laptop with any operating system: Mac, PC or Linux
No Reviews yet