In the age of data analysis, organizations' ability to extract information and intelligence out of data is not a luxury; it's a business enabler. Business intelligence is one critical aspect of the ever expanding data analysis ecosystem. Oracle Business Intelligence 12c is the latest offering from Oracle in the business intelligence domain. In this course, Getting Started with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, you'll learn a step-by-step approach on how to use OBI to enable business intelligence through data analysis. First, you'll discover that this an introductory course. Next, you'll explore the engine analytical capabilities. Finally, you'll learn about visualization capabilities. By the end of this course, you'll be able to continue your journey towards being an expert OBI developer.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals or corporate bodies new to OBIEE and databases will find this course very helpful
- Professionals in the workforce can use this course as an on-the goal reference tool once they get stuck in their day to day activities
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s IT infrastructure
- IT Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts.
- Participants need to have intermediate knowledge of working with a PC and also willingness to follow instructions in the learning process
- Participants need to understand that this is not a comprehensive course on OBIEE but rather an introductory to intermediate course meant for people new to Oracle Business Intelligence (although advanced topics are introduced and taught also)
Batch: August Batch
Duration: 2 days
Dates: Thu, August 15th, 2019 - Fri, August 16th, 2019, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue : 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
No Reviews yet