Firstlincoln Technologies will host a two-day workshop on graphics and multimedia design on Thu, February 21st, 2019 - Fri, February 22nd, 2019 at The Sheraton Hotel, 30 Mobolaji Bank - Anthony Way, Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos.
The workshop is designed to teach participants various aspects of brand communication with graphic design, infographics and interactive design, along with an overall understanding of the animation process. This comprehensive hands-on workshop ensures participant are well-versed with all aspects of design, illustrations and animation for use in prints, social media and Web, as well as the ability to create interactive multimedia explainer videos. Post completing this course participant can work with leading design studios, ad agencies, TV & multimedia production houses, publications, social communications and other related fields.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals wanting to learn digital graphics design and animation best practices.
- Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s Prints, Brochure design, web and social media graphics.
- IT Managers looking to expand and upgrade their skills with the latest technology.
- Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts.
This course assumes no prior knowledge, but you should probably have a computer preferably a laptop with any operating system: Mac, PC or Linux
- Course certificate
- 18 hours illustrative video tutorial for after workshop practice (packaged on a flash drive for each participant)
- Software and other workshop materials
Batch: November Batch
Duration: 2 days
Dates: Thu, November 21st, 2019 - Fri, November 22nd, 2019, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue 1: 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
Venue 2: 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
No Reviews yet