A core role in any office admin, secretarial or PA job is supporting your team, aiding productivity and efficiency in an otherwise manic world!
Time is precious and meetings can often be a thorn in our side.
Thousands of hours are wasted in the British workforce through ‘having meetings’ – but when used properly, productively and proficiently they can be very valuable forms of communication.
- Harness the power of productive meetings
- Understand the need for different types of meeting
- Clarify the roles of chair, attendee and minute taker
- Understand the logistics required for arranging meetings
- Plan and prepare to ensure every meeting has a clear focus
- Organise others to increase meeting efficiency
- Clearly document key points
- Understand how to feed back actions
- Determine the output of each meeting in no uncertain terms.
Who Should Attend
If you work as a Secretary, Administrator, PA, EA or Office Manager for instance, your role may involve taking notes or minutes at meetings
- Before starting this course you need to have some basic knowledge in using Microsoft Office
- Have a computer preferably a laptop with any operating system: Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux
Batch: November Batch
Duration: 1 day
Dates: Thu, November 21st, 2019, 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Venue 1: 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
Venue 2: 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos
No Reviews yet