Firstlincoln Technologies will host a one-week masterclass on graphics and illustration design on Monday, 22 - 23 November 2018 at The Creative Studio, Seeodee Hub, 63, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos.
The masterclass is a comprehensive hands-on practical class for participants who want to learn and enhance their graphic design skills. The class will take you from the basic principles of creating professional brand communication with graphic design, infographics and interactive design, along with pro tips and advance technics of graphic illustrations.
- In the first few sections, you will learn about the overarching benefits of this course and then learn about various design principles such as proximity, alignment, repetition, contrast, balance, negative space, and rhythm. You will apply these design principles right away so you more effectively learn them. This will also allow you to learn design techniques.
- In the color and photography section, you will learn about effective color and photo editing tricks and then how to create color schemes in Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. You will create retouch a vintage photo and polish your photo manipulation skill.
- In the typography section, you will learn type terminology in order to know how to apply effective type.
You will also learn best practices in editing and applying type.
- All support files are included for the follow-along exercises and projects on design principles, color, typography, and projects. Bonus files are also included, such as photo and Photoshop brushes.
Who Should Attend
IT team, Brand Communication, PA and Public Relation Managers looking to expand and upgrade
their skills with the latest graphics and multimedia design technology.
2. Professionals looking to save time by learning from experts.
3. Individuals who want to learn digital graphics design and animation best practices.
4. Business owners or employees responsible for their company’s internal and external
communication in prints, design, web and social media graphics.
No Reviews yet