If you want or need to understand Oracle Database 12c, then you've come to the right place. In this course, we have three purposes. We want to (1) Get you up to speed with how Oracle Database works in general from the perspective of the database administrator (DBA); (2) Acquaint you with the new features and enhancements included in the latest 12c release of Oracle Database; and (3) Prepare you to pass the Oracle Certified Administrator (OCA) certification exam. To get the most benefit from this course, you should already have a basic understanding of relational database management systems, the relational model, and using SQL to query databases
Who Should Attend
This course benefits a wide range of professionals, including:
- Developers, analysts, administrators, managers, programmers, consultants, power users and others who design and write Oracle applications.
- Database administrators who want to become proficient in querying and manipulating an Oracle database
- Aspiring professionals/ Students who wants a hands-on experience on Oracle Database administration.
- No prior programming experience needed:)
- No software is required in advance of the course (all software used in the course will be installed
- Have a computer preferably a laptop with any of the latest Windows operating systems: Windows 10, 8 or Vista
No Reviews yet